• registration logo


    Applications are available at the Mad River Student Services Office, 801 Old Harshman Rd, and are also be available for download at Preschool Registration.  Please visit the Mad River School Preschool webpage for more information or contact Mrs. Weethee at 259-6603.

    Please note that we do not accept online registration through our One View online enrollment portal for our Preschool program.  

    Open Enrollment is not available for Preschool.


    School Assignment

    For Grades K through 4,  Students are assigned a neighborhood school based on their home address.  Locate your child(ren)’s zoned area school through our school finder or by contacting the Student Service's Office at 259-6603.  To visit a school website, please choose a school through the "Select A School" button at the top right on every web page. 


     Grades K-12

    Do you live in the Mad River School District? 

    • Please click the "NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT" link below to register your student via the online portal system. 
    • You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been submitted.
    • The building secretary will contact you to schedule a time to come into the building to return the required registration documentation - Please see REGISTRATION CHECKLIST.
    • FOR ELEMENTARIES ONLY - Once you have submitted your online application, you must schedule an appointment for registration by clicking on your student's buiding webpage, and selecting "Registration Appointment" under Find it Fast.


    Do you live outside of the Mad River School District? Are you interested in Open Enrollment? 


    The initial application period ended May 28, 2021. 


    • Applications are submitted in paper form only. We do not accept online enrollment applications for Open Enrollment.
    • Applications may be dropped off in our after-hours dropbox located in front of the Bd of Education Office. 
    • We do not accept emailed Open Enrollment applications.
    • We do not accept faxed Open Enrollment applications.
    • Open Enrollment is not available for Preschool students.
    • Open Enrollment does not accept students from Fairborn City Schools. 
    • Please visit our Open Enrollment page for more information. 


    If you have any questions or need assistance with our online enrollment portal, please contact your student's assigned building or Heather Shuttleworth - heather.shuttleworth@madriverschools.org.

    online new student reg


    Open Enrollment application period ended May 28, 2021.

    Applications are not longer being accepted. 




    School Registration Requirements
    Parent/Legal Guardians MUST provide the following documents when registering in the building of residence:
    • Child’s certified birth certificate issued by Health Department (*Hospital Birth Record will not be accepted). If the certificate is in any language other than English applicants must provide a certified, translated copy with the original.
    • Immunization/health records
    • Copy of Current IEP/ETR, if applicable
    • Two Proofs of Residency:
    1. The first must be a current lease agreement, mortgage statement/Deed, or rental agreement with the legal/custodial parent's name and address listed on the document.  Tax documents will not be accepted. **If you reside with someone else or there is not a lease or rental agreement, please contact your student's building for more information regarding additional requirements.
    2. The second can be a current utility bill, homeowner/Renter insurance, vehicle registration, payroll check, income tax documents. 
      All documents must be current and no less than 30 days old.
    • Custody papers or any legal documents that pertain to the child
    • Report Card from the previous school attended, if applicable

      If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact your child’s building secretary before registering.
    Intra-District Transfer Request School Transfers 
    Transfers to another elementary within the District must be made through an intra-district request. Please contact your student's assigned elementary school based on your address or by calling the Student Services Department at 937-259-6603. If new to the district, your student must be registered at the building based on your address prior to applying. These applications are on a first-come, first-served basis. Approval is based on space availability within the requested grade/school. 

    Exceptional Education & Student Services
    The District provides educational opportunities to students who are physically handicapped, mentally handicapped, sensory impaired, emotionally disabled, as well as, gifted. Parents interested in more information about special education services should contact Student Services @ 937-259-6603.