*Mad River Residents ONLY*
REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 12, 2021
Your student must be 5 years of age, on or before August 1, 2021, to be registered for Kindergarten.
You must reside in Mad River Local School District to register for Mad River Kindergarten.
For families that reside outside of Mad River district boundaries, you may apply for Open Enrollment beginning May 3. Please visit our OPEN ENROLLMENT WEBPAGE for more information. Mad River Open Enrollment is an application process, therefore, you must follow your home district's registration procedures for Kindergarten.
Getting Started (Begins April 12th)
- If you are unsure of what building your student would attend, please click on the "Find A School" icon below.
- Submit an online registration form beginning April 12, 2021, for the 2021-22 school year by clicking the Mad River "Register Now" enrollment portal link below.
- If you do not have a parent account, you will need to create one by selecting “Create New Account” inside the One View registration portal.
- If you already have a child in the district (does not include Preschool), and you submitted online forms during the 2020-21 school year, you will log in with your current parent log-in information and select "Enroll New Student."
- Be sure to select the 2021-22 school year, to begin your application.
- You must select the school building your child would attend according to your street address. If you are interested in an Intradistrict Transfer Request, please speak with the building secretary during your scheduled appointment time regarding this option.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your student's application has been submitted.
- Next, you MUST schedule a registration appointment by clicking on your student's assigned building link below (based on your home address) to be taken to that building's webpage.
- Select "Register for Kindergarten Appointment" under the Find it Fast heading.
- At your given appointment time, while practicing social distancing/wearing a mask, you will be required to turn in your REGISTRATION CHECKLIST documents. Copies can be made at the school during this time.
In order to enter any of our buildings, the general public must wear a mask. This is a preventative measure to keep both our staff and community safe.
INTRA-DISTRICT TRANSFER REQUESTS
- If you are interested in a transfer to another elementary within the District, that must be made through an intra-district request. That form can be requested from the elementary school based on your home address. Your student must, however, be registered in your building of residence prior to the request. These applications are on a first-come, first-served basis. Approval is based on space availability within the requested grade/school.
If you have any other questions, please contact Heather Shuttleworth @ email@example.com.