**Please note - due to IOS updates, you may experience technical difficulties. This may require you to update the current software on your device or access a desktop computer in order to submit your child's registration.
Welcome to Kindergarten 2023-24!
- REGISTRATION IS FOR MAD RIVER RESIDENTS ONLY.
- Your student must be 5 on or before August 1, 2023, to be registered.
- For families that reside outside of Mad River district boundaries, please visit our OPEN ENROLLMENT WEBPAGE for more information. Mad River Open Enrollment is an application-only process. Therefore, you must still follow your home district's registration procedures for Kindergarten.
- Documents required for Registration - Registration Checklist
- Immunization Schedule
- Locate your student's elementary school building - Click here to "Find the School" Street Listing
- Submit an online registration form for the 2023-24 school year by clicking the Mad River Register Now enrollment portal link below.
- If you do not have a parent account, you will need to create one by selecting “Create New Account” inside the One View registration portal.
- If you already have a student in the district (it does not include Preschool), and you submit the online Back to School forms during the 2022-23 school year, you will log in with your current parent log-in information and select "Enroll New Student."
- Directions for Creating/Submitting Registration
- Be sure to select the 2023-24 school year, to begin your application.
- You must select the school building your child would attend according to your street address. **If you are interested in an Intradistrict Transfer Request, please speak with the building secretary during your scheduled appointment time regarding this option.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your student's application has been submitted.
- Schedule a registration appointment by clicking on your student's assigned building below (based on your home address) to be taken to that building's webpage.
- Select "Registration Appointment."
At your given appointment time, you will be required to turn in your REGISTRATION CHECKLIST documents. Copies will be made at the school during this time.
INTRA-DISTRICT TRANSFER REQUESTS
- If you are interested in a transfer to another elementary within the District, that must be made through an intra-district request. That form can be requested from the elementary school based on your home address. Your student must, however, be registered in your building of residence prior to the request. These applications are on a first-come, first-served basis. Approval is based on space availability within the requested grade/school.
If you have any other questions, please contact Heather Shuttleworth @ firstname.lastname@example.org.