Stebbins High School will begin Phase 2 of our Athlete Re-Acclamation period on June 22nd, 2020. These training sessions are only for 9th - 12th grade students who plan to participate on one of our athletic teams during the 2020-2021 school year. We are strictly limited to the amount of students and coaches that are permitted in our facilities, so it is important that athletes report at your assigned time for each and every training session. Parents are not permitted to remain on campus during these training session.
All student athletes are to report to the student parking lot 10 minutes prior to their session and must leave immediately following their session. All social distancing guidelines will be followed and the No Touch Rule will be enforced at all times.
Prior to arrival, all student athletes, coaches and essential personnel will be required to perform a self-temperature check and assessment. If you have a fever of 100 degrees or higher or you are not feeling well; please do not report for your session, please inform your coach via text message or email if you will not be attending due to illness, and see your primary care provider. Once an athlete or coach has been removed due to illness, they will not be permitted to return to campus until a written release is received from a primary care physician.
• All students, coaches and essential personnel will also be required to complete a Covid-19 Monitoring form prior to every training session. These forms will be located at all facilities and will be stored in the athletic office when not in use. Students will also be required to submit an emergency medical form which they will receive at their first training session.
• Athletes on sports teams that will be using our indoor facilities will be placed in training pods of nine or less athletes upon arrival on their first day of training and must remain in those pods for every training session. If an athlete cannot make their assigned session on a certain day, they will not be permitted to train that day and will have to wait until their next assigned session.
• There are teams that will now begin to have full team workouts and these workouts must be outdoors and consist of less than 50 people in one location.
• Athletes are not permitted to attend multiple training sessions.
• All athletes must arrive ready to train in appropriate clothing. Shirts must be worn at all times. No clothing should be shared; and there will be no locker rooms or showers available.
• Restrooms and sanitation stations will be available in all training locations.
• All athletes will need to bring their own water, as the water fountains will be turned off, and no water will be provided. Athletes are not permitted to share water bottles at any time.
• The Athletic Training Room will be open with limited occupancy, and ice will be provided for injuries.
Please see below for the schedule for Phase 2 which will take place during the weeks of 6/22/2020 - 7/9/2020.
Individual teams may not have sessions the week of the Fourth of July, which will be determined by the head coach and communicated to the student athletes next week. As you will see on the schedule below, we will only be holding training sessions Monday - Thursday. If your team is not listed and you would like to take part in the training or you have any questions, please contact your coach or the athletic office by phone at (937) 237-4260 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weeks of June 22nd – July 9th
• Football - Junior and seniors - Monday and Wednesday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
• Men's basketball - Junior and seniors - Monday and Wednesday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
• Football sophomore and Freshman- Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
• Men's Basketball Sophomore and freshman - Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
• Volleyball All Grades (9th - 12th grades) - Monday and Wednesday - 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
• Men's Soccer All Grades (9th -12th grades) – Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 3:45 pm -5:15 pm
Women's Basketball All Grades (9th - 12th grades) - Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 am -11:30 am
• Women's Soccer All Grades (9th - 12th grades) - Tuesday and Thursday 10:30 am -11:30 am
• Cheerleading All Grades (9th - 12th grades) - Tuesday and Thursday 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm