For the Class of 2018 and Beyond
There are 7 End of Course Exams (EOC) that students take at the end of the year. Each exam consists of two parts (Students are given 90 minutes for each part).
Algebra I or Geometry
* Some student may have taken the Algebra I EOC in middle school
Students receive points based on their performance level.
Students must obtain a total of 18 points in order to graduate. Students must also receive a minimum point value in each content areas.
Students must earn:
- At least 4 combined points in English I and English II
- At least 4 combined points in Algebra I and Geometry
- At least 6 combined points in Biology (or Physical Science), American History, and Government
- At least 4 extra points spread out among any of the seven tests
More information can be found on ODE website (http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Ohio-Graduation-Requirements/Graduation-Requirements-2018-and-Beyond/18-Points-on-State-Tests)