OneView Online Back to School Forms
FORMS FOR 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
Please click on the Oneview Instructions link listed at the bottom of the column on the left side of this page for directions on how to access your student's online forms.
Important information - If you submitted Back to School forms last year or you enrolled a new student into our district for the 2020-21 school year you will access the Oneview portal and log in with your parent account username and password to access your student's Back to School Forms.
Mad River Local Schools will now require parents/guardians to complete back to school forms, including Student Demographic and EMA (emergency medical authorization) forms utilizing the OneView system. This online system will now replace the paper forms that were distributed at the start of every school year.
The online information that you submit for your student(s) helps ensure that we have the most up to date information pertaining to your student(s). Also, should any information pertaining to your child change throughout the school year, we ask that you update the information through the OneView system.
Please keep in the mind the following as you are working through creating your account, filling in required information and submitting your online forms:
- Note your username, password and pin code for your account. These will be the only way to access your student account.
- Fill in ALL required areas and pay close attention to the spelling of names, streets, phone numbers, etc.
- Be sure to answer ALL questions, including those that may require a Y or N.
- Please feel free to contact your student’s building should you have any questions or problems when accessing the system.
- Parent Information Letter
- Directions for Creating a New Account
- Linking Student Accounts
- Submitting Back to School Forms
- Forgot Credentials
- Forgot My Password
- Forgot My Pin Code