We encourage everyone to share their Mad River Local School District stories and engage with us as we share ours. In doing so we ask you to be aware of and follow the conditions and Administrative Procedure below which are applicable to all Mad River Local Schools’ social media channels.
We welcome clean and/or constructive comments and interaction, and we expect conversations to follow the conventions of polite discourse. We will attempt to engage and respond to comments and inquiries but may not be able to reply to them all.
All posts, comments, and images shall not:
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent, or offensive language;
- include defamatory, abusive, harassing, or hateful remarks;
- make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations;
- constitute spam, promote services or products (are advertising in their approach);
- invade anyone’s privacy or impersonates anyone;
- be far off-topic or deviate from the flow of polite debate and discussion;
- be posted without the necessary rights, licenses and consents;
- encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violate any local, provincial, national, or international law or regulation anywhere in the world;
The Mad River School District's Facebook pages are provided as a convenience to its users. They are not monitored constantly and should not be used for any type of official or critical communication. Please direct all official inquiries to the appropriate school or the district office. Please visit our school websites for contact information: www.madriverschools.org
All district-level social media channels are moderated by the Communications Department.