All elemetary students are assigned a neighborhood school based on their home address (K-4). Locate your child(ren)’s zoned area school by through our school finder or by contacting the Student Service's Office at 937.259.6603. To visit a school website, please choose a school through the "Select A School" button at the top left on every web page.
School Registration RequirementsEnrollment for K-12
Student Registration Process
Parent/Legal Guardians MUST provide the following documents when registering in the building of residence:
- Child’s certified birth certificate issued by Health Department (*Hospital Birth Record will not be accepted). If the certificate is in any language other than English applicants must provide a certified, translated copy with the original.
- Immunization/health records
- Copy of Current IEP/ETR, if applicable
- Two Proofs of Residency:
- The first must be a current lease agreement, mortgage statement/Deed, or rental agreement with the legal/custodial parents name and address listed on the document. Tax documents will not be accepted.
- The second can be a current utility bill, homeowner/Renters insurance, vehicle registration, payroll check, income tax documents.
All documents must be current and no less than 30 days old.
Intra-District Transfer Request School Transfers
- Custody papers or any legal documents that pertain to the child
- Report Card from previous school attended, if applicable
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact your child’s building secretary before registering.
Transfers to another elementary within the District must be made through an intra-district request. Those applications are available through the Student Services Department on a first-come first-served basis. Approval is based on space availablity within the requested grade/school.
Required Vaccines for Ohio School Districts
Exceptional Education & Student Services
The District provides educational opportunities to students who are physically handicapped, mentally handicapped, sensory impaired, emotionally disabled, as well as, gifted. Parents interested in more information about special education services should contact Student Services @ 937.259.6603.
Spinning Hills Middle School
Mad River Middle School
Stebbins High School