OneView Online Back to School Forms
Beginning the 2019-20 school year, Mad River Local Schools will now require parents/guardians to complete back to school forms, including Student Demographic and EMA (emergency medical authorization) forms utilizing the OneView system. This online system will now replace the paper forms that were distributed at the start of every school year.
The online information that you submit for your student(s) helps ensure that we have the most up to date information pertaining to your student(s). Also, should any information pertaining to your child change throughout the school year, we ask that you update the information through the OneView system.
Please keep in the mind the following as you are working through creating your account, filling in required information and submitting your online forms:
- Note your username, password and pin code when creating your parent account. These will be the only way to access your student account.
- Fill in ALL required areas and pay close attention to the spelling of names, streets, phone numbers, etc.
- Be sure to answer ALL questions, including those that may require a Y or N.
- Please feel free to contact your student’s building should you have any questions or problems when accessing the system.
- Parent Information Letter
- Directions for Creating a New Account
- Linking Student Accounts
- Submitting Back to School Forms
- Forgot Credentials
- Forgot My Password
- Forgot My Pin Code