Kindergarten Registration for the 2020-21 School Year is now OPEN!
Starting Kindergarten is an exciting time for you and your child and we want the enrollment process to go as smoothly as possible for your family.
If your child is 5 years of age, on or before August 1, 2020, you may follow the steps below.
You must reside in Mad River Local School District to register for Mad River Kindergarten.
- Submit an online registration form for the 2020-21 school year by clicking the Mad River enrollment portal link below.
- If you do not have a parent account, you will need to create one by selecting “Create New Account” on the portal link below.
- If you already have a child in the district (does not include Preschool), and you submitted online forms during the 2019-20 school year, you will log in with your current parent log-in information and select enroll new student.
- Please be sure you are selecting the correct school year to begin your application.
- You must select the school building your child would attend according to your street address.
*If you are interested in your child attending another building, you must fill out an intradistrict transfer request at the Kindergarten Registration Fair on April 17, 2020. You will be notified of approval/denial over the summer.
- Once you have completed your application, please select “Save and Submit to District.”
- You will receive an email stating that your application has been submitted.
- Attend the KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FAIR on April 17, 2020, from 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., located the Mad River Local Schools Board of Education Building at 801 Old Harshman Rd.
- Please bring with you the items listed on Kindergarten Enrollment Checklist.