It is recommended that you pay school fees online or by mail.
If you do not know how much you owe, you can call 937-237-4250 and enter extension 7172 to speak to the bookkeeper.
Mail a check or money order to:
Stebbins High School
c/o Mrs. Berner
1900 Harshman Road
Riverside, OH 45424
Pay online by going to the website:
This is the same website that is used to put money on your student’s lunch account. If you do not have an account you will not be able to use this. You should reach out to the Food Service department at 937-259-6601 to set up a lunch account.
- Log in
- Under the “Parent Function” table on the left you will select “School Fees”.
- You will see a drop box with your child’s name in it. Other children may be selected by clicking on the drop box. Select the student you are paying fees for.
- You will see a message that says “There are no School Fees assigned to the selected student.” Please ignore that statement. The individual amount each student owes is not preloaded into this system.
- Click on the “Available Fees” and scroll down to “MISC FEE Stebbins” This is the second to last fee box.
- Enter the amount owed for fees and then click on Add to Cart.
You may repeat this process for all students that need to have fees paid.
Once done adding the amount to the cart you will click on the cart and check out.