Peachjar for Parents
The Mad River Local School District delivers school information and approved flyers from community organizations electronically. School-approved eflyers will be emailed directly to you. Additionally, you can view these eflyers by clicking the Peachjar button on your school’s website and the district app.
This green initiative saves our schools tons of paper and reduces copy costs by thousands of dollars. On top of that, posting school flyers in this electronic backpack removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers.
If we have your email address on file, then no action is required on your part. If your child has moved to a new school in the district, you will receive eflyers from the new school. If you have not provided your email address, please do so to avoid missing important information. Delivery changes can be made in the 'Notification Preferences' section of your user account.
If we have your email address, then no action is required on your part. You will receive a welcome email from our service provider (Peachjar) that includes a username and password if you do not already currently have an account. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view school eflyers. If you have not provided your email address, please do so to avoid missing important information.
To ensure smooth delivery of this communication, we suggest you add “email@example.com” to your email contacts. When you receive your first eflyer, be sure to click “always display images.”
- Please log into your account and click Notification Preferences to be sure you are not set to 'Unsubscribe'
- Ensure that your settings are set to receive flyers 'Daily'
- Add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts to be sure our emails are not being marked as spam.
If you are not receiving emails from Peachjar, there are two possible reasons for this:
- Your email address is not on file with your school. Let your school office know to add your email address to the district contact form.
- The Peachjar emails are going into your spam folder or you can't see the images in the email. To prevent the e-flyers from going into your spam folder, add “email@example.com” to your email contacts. When you receive your first e-flyer, be sure to click “always display images.”
This system is used exclusively for the distribution of district- and school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Thank you for supporting our efforts to ensure parents are well informed about school programs, activities, and events.