PTO meetings are always the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm unless otherwise noted. Meetings are held in the library.
How You Can Help!
There are numerous ways parents can help:
- Make copies when necessary
- Pass out fliers when needed
- Volunteer for the concession stand
- Turn in/Enter Coke rewards points
- Help get donations from various companies
- Donate copy paper....
- The list goes on and on and no matter how small the task it will not go unnoticed.
There are a lot of things the PTO would like to help the school improve. And with your help we can make them happen!! Some of our goals are:
- Recognize & Reward students for great improvements
- Get the parents more involved
- We would like to improve the concession stand facilities
- We would also love to have a field for softball to play instead of traveling to a local park
All these goals are very much attainable and more if we work together!!
Thanks for all your help and we hope to see you throughout the year!!!!