For kindergarten registration, children must be 5 on or before August 1, 2017.
Registration will take place at the District’s neighborhood schools April 3rd - April 28th from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM.
Applicants must bring the student’s original birth certificate issued by Health Department (*Hospital Birth Record will not be accepted). If the certificate is in any language other than English that they must provide a certified, translated copy with the original, immunization/health records, copy of current IEP/ETR, if applicable, two proofs of residency, custody papers or any legal documents that pertain to the child, and report card from previous school attended, if applicable.
Kindergarten children will not be registered until all documents are submitted.
For more information about preschool registration, call 259-6640.
For kindergarten registration information, call your child’s building secretary.
Student Registration Process
Parent/Legal Guardians MUST provide the following documents when registering in the building of residence:
- Child’s certified birth certificate issued by Health Department (*Hospital Birth Record will not be accepted). If the certificate is in any language other than English that they must provide a certified, translated copy with the original.
- Immunization/health records
- Copy of Current IEP/ETR, if applicable
- Two Proofs of Residency:
- The first must be a current lease agreement, mortgage statement/Deed, or rental agreement with the legal/custodial parents name and address listed on the document.
- The second can be a current utility bill, homeowner/Renters insurance, vehicle registration, payroll check, income tax documents.
All documents must be current and no less than 30 days old.
- Custody papers or any legal documents that pertain to the child
- Report Card from previous school attended, if applicable
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact your child’s building secretary before registering.
- Beverly Gardens 259-6620
- Brantwood 237-4270
- Stevenson 259-6630
- Saville 259-6625
Neighborhood Elementary Schools