Open Enrollment-Limited spaces available...
Open enrollment applications are still available, however, please be aware that your student may only be placed if they meet requirements AND if space permits in that specific grade level. If there is not space availability, your child will be placed on a wait list.
• Applications will only be available in Student Services Department (801 Old Harshman Rd.).
• To ensure all questions and issues with paperwork are handled properly, all questions regarding this program should be directed to Student Services (937) 259-6603.
Applications can be picked up at our Board Office at:
801 Old Harshman Rd.
- Open enrollment applications are filled on a first-come, first serve basis, according to space.
- Families may make arrangements to meet a Mad River School bus at specific bus stops (if space is available).
- High school students who transfer school districts through open enrollment must follow Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) rules for participating on athletic teams. Typically, athletic eligibility is determined by the school in which the student is attending during their 9th grade year. OHSAA rules for transfer and athletic eligibility are very specific and must be followed by law.
- Forms can be picked up in the Student Services office located at: 801 Old Harshman Rd. 8:30AM - 3:30 PM M-F Student Services 259-6603
OPEN ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO REGISTER
* Must be ORIGINAL Birth Certificate (NO COPIES will be accepted.)
* Hospital Record of Birth souvenir is unacceptable.
CUSTODY PAPERS/DIVORCE DECREE PAPERS
* If applicable Custody or Decree must be provided per ORC 3313.672(b)
PROOF RESIDENCY – 2 PROOFS REQUIRED
* First proof must be current lease/mortgage documentation or deed
* Second proof must be ONE of the following: current utility bill, homeowner/renter insurance, vehicle registration, payroll check, child support, social security/assistance payment, voter registration
REPORT CARD – Grades K-8
* Copy of most recent school report card at time of application for current or ended school year
TRANSCRIPT – Grades 9-12 (Can be unofficial from current district)
* Copy of discipline record from previous school REQUIRED if discipline days are noted on application.
* Current Individual Education Plan) or 504 – if applicable
* (Current Evaluation Team Report) – if applicable