For parents wishing to Open Enroll their child into the Mad River School District... Monday (May 1, 2017) starts Open Enrollment for new applicants.
Applications will not be available prior to the posted time.
• Applications will be available from 8:15 till 4:00 only. Applications will only be accepted during the posted hours to ensure all paperwork is turned in and is complete.
• Applications will only be available in Student Services Department (801 Old Harshman Rd.).
• To ensure all questions and issues with paperwork are handled properly, all questions regarding this program should be directed to Student Services (937) 259-6603.
Applications can be picked up at our Board Office at:
801 Old Harshman Rd.
* Must be ORIGINAL Birth Certificate (NO COPIES will be accepted.)
* Hospital Record of Birth souvenir is unacceptable.
CUSTODY PAPERS/DIVORCE DECREE PAPERS
* If applicable Custody or Decree must be provided per ORC 3313.672(b)
PROOF RESIDENCY – 2 PROOFS REQUIRED
* First proof must be current lease/mortgage documentation or deed
* Second proof must be ONE of the following: current utility bill, homeowner/renter insurance, vehicle registration, payroll check, child support, social security/assistance payment, voter registration
REPORT CARD – Grades K-8
* Copy of most recent school report card at time of application for current or ended school year
TRANSCRIPT – Grades 9-12 (Can be unofficial from current district)
* Copy of discipline record from previous school REQUIRED if discipline days are noted on application.
* Current Individual Education Plan) or 504 – if applicable
* (Current Evaluation Team Report) – if applicable