Return to Headlines

Kindergarten Registration

2021 – 2022
We will begin registering our incoming Kindergarteners on April 12, 2021.  
Students must be 5 years of age by August 1, 2021 to be eligible. 
Enrollment is a two-step process and your student will not be enrolled until both steps have been completed.
The first part of the enrollment process will be done online. CLICK HERE to complete the online portion of your student's enrollment.  If you are unable to complete the online portion of the enrollment process and need assistance, please call our office at 937.259-6603.
*You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been submitted.
You will need to set up an appointment to bring in the required paperwork. In order to comply with safety protocols due to COVID and social distancing, this step will be done by appointment only.  To set up your appointment, visit the school website that your child will attend to register. Click on "Kindergarten Registration Appointment" under Find it Fast.
*For Grades K through 4,  Students are assigned a neighborhood school based on their home address.  Locate your child(ren)’s zoned area school through our school finder or by contacting the Student Service's Office at 259-6603.  To visit a school website, please choose a school through the "Select A School" button at the top right on every web page. 
The required documents are as follows:
Enrollment for K-12

Parent/Legal Guardians MUST provide the following documents when registering in the building of residence:

  • Child’s certified birth certificate issued by Health Department (*Hospital Birth Record will not be accepted). If the certificate is in any language other than English applicants must provide a certified, translated copy with the original.
  • Immunization/health records
  • Copy of Current IEP/ETR, if applicable
  • Two Proofs of Residency:
  1. The first must be a current lease agreement, mortgage statement/Deed, or rental agreement with the legal/custodial parent's name and address listed on the document.  Tax documents will not be accepted. **If you reside with someone else or there is not a lease or rental agreement, please contact your student's building for more information regarding additional requirements.
  2. The second can be a current utility bill, homeowner/Renters insurance, vehicle registration, payroll check, income tax documents. 
    All documents must be current and no less than 30 days old.
  • Custody papers or any legal documents that pertain to the child
  • Report Card from previous school attended, if applicable

    If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact your child’s building secretary before registering.