The Mad River School District is committed to providing you with the information and convenience you need for this school year (2016-17); we will now offer Meals Plus, an innovative service for parents that allows you to make payments online for your student’s cafeteria accounts. The K12 Payment Center replaces the previous school dining payment system.
* Lunch.madriver.k12.oh.us will no longer be used. Also, Payschools will not be used for meal payments. All money left from the 2015-16 school Year will be transferred into the new system. If you were on free and reduced meals during the 2015-16, your eligibility has also transferred.
K12 Payment Center offers parents a variety of new and helpful features, including enhanced options for managing low account balances, the ability to set low balance notifications for any desired amount and 24-hour secure access to their child’s purchasing history. To access the new system, parents should visit www.k12paymentcenter.com and register for a new account.
Once a parent sets up a new K12 Payment Center account, it will take a minimum of 24 hours for existing account balances to transfer into the new system. To register, parents will need their child’s student identification number. To obtain this number, please contact your child’s school. When making deposits, allow 24 hours for deposit to hit the student's account.
This payment option will not replace cash and check payments, but is an additional payment option for your convenience. Features offered by the on-line solution are:
· See your student's meal balance at anytime from anywhere
· Deposit payments for multiple students in just one click
· Setup recurring payments for monthly or weekly deposits
· Reviewing individual student meal histories (with purchase of a premium account)
· Automated notifications via email or text when your student's balance falls below an amount you choose (with purchase of a premium account)
· $10 lifetime membership fee, which includes all students in your family (with purchase of a premium account)
· You get quick and easy access to your child's meal account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
· Ability to pay for multiple children's accounts with one single payment.
· Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
· Ability to look-up your child's account balance and see 45 calendar days of prior purchases and payments any time, any place the internet is available.
· Simple account set up process.
For more information about K12 Payment Center, contact Tom Zsembik, Director of Food Services, at (937) 259-6601.