You are encouraged to register as a user and subscribe for E-Alerts on our new Schoolwires website. In order to provide the best possible communication between our district and your household, we request that you register on our website at your earliest convenience, so you can start receiving alerts that pertain to your child’s schedule. Once registered, you should subscribe for E-Alerts at sites and sections you find relevant.
Here's how you register and subscribe for E-Alerts.
1. Navigate to the website. The address of the website is: www.madriverschools.org
2. Click Register at the top right of the screen.
3. Enter your date of birth and click Submit. (You must be at least 13 years old in order to register.)
4. Complete the data fields in the registration form. At a minimum, you must complete the required fields of First Name, Last Name, Email Address, User Name, Password and Confirm Password fields. All information that you enter is kept private and is only available to you and site administrators.
5. Click Submit. Note that the Please send me E-Alerts for this site checkbox is checked for you.
6. If registration is successful, you receive a success message. Sign in to the website by clicking the Sign In link in the message or clicking Sign In located at the top right of the screen.
7. Once you have signed in, you are ready to add E-Alert Subscriptions. Click My Account at the top right of the screen and select Edit Account Settings from the drop-down list.
8. Click Subscriptions.
(Name of School PLUS any other school(s) you may have children attending) to which you would like to subscribe. Subscribing enables you to receive E-Alert email messages from the editors of these sections. To subscribe, click the checkbox to the left of your area of interest.
10. Click the Homepages and Calendars tab to subscribe to the homepage and main calendar of your district and school sites. Click the Other Areas of Interest tab to subscribe to site sections (example: your child’s teacher section).
11. When finished with your selections, click I'm Done. Note: you may login and add or delete subscriptions at any time.